Monday, January 10, 2011


Hi everyone, so glad to finally have a day home. Picking up, putting up, and just enjoying the day. Decided I wanted to cook a homecooked meal for Dean. Haven,t really made time to do that for awhile. So a recipe for mushroom and carmilized onion tenderloin, YUMMY. Got out the meat and thawed in the microwave. This particular tenderloin came all the way Iowa. I had Dean come home to look at this particular speciman of an Iowa tenderloin and I am sure you have all guessed we have decided that Texas tenderloin is a hundred percent better than Iowa tenderloin.Have a great week Kim , Kathy, Trilby, and Trina. Always something to keep in the back of ya'lls mind , ONE GOOD DEED DESERVES ANOTHER.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Gay, in Iowa we are such good cooks that we could have made a wonderful meal with that!!!! What's wrong with you?? Of course it isn't tenderloin, but it's edible. Why, I remember my dad loving him some pickled pig's feet!! Just ask Dean or Mom!! ROFLAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember something similar happening to Mom and Dad. We were at the campgrounds and Payton kept saying it smelled like pig. I won't confirm or deny that I had anything to do with it or any knowledge of it but I just want to remind you that sometimes the men do things like that too!!! It is all in the spirit of butchering!! It keeps things interesting!!

    ReplyDelete