Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nothing exciting!!

We don't have any exciting news. Just everyday stuff. Nate and I met Trina, Tanner and Grayson on Saturday to hit Fashion Bugs big sale. Trina and I got a lot of new clothes for very little money! We also had lunch and ran some other errands. Mike, Payton, and Cael sheared sheep on Saturday getting ready for lambing season, which will start roughly around the 15th or so. I went to get the boys about 6:00 Saturday night only to find both boys with fevers and Cael had the chills. When we got home and showered Cael got sick. We spent the day on Sunday watching the race and just relaxing as both boys weren't quite up to par. Nate, Cael and I stayed home Monday and watched movies. I did do laundry, ran the dishwasher etc. but they mostly laid on the couch until late morning. They started to feel terrific around 1:00 and I was ready to kick them out!! They were like wild indians!! I did get to watch "Twilight" at one point when the went upstairs to play. I was not very willing to read the books and buy into all the hype but in the end I really enjoyed them and would love my own set of the books so that I can read them again. I am waiting to get "New Moon" from my niece. We are in between sports right now and are enjoying the down time. I am looking forward to next week I am off of work for a couple of days for Spring Break. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment