Monday, April 26, 2010

Third Trimester!!


I thought that I would update everyone with the progress of my pregnancy and pictures. I am 29 weeks (about 7 months) along and everything is going well. The baby is moving and kicking alot. The heartbeat has been around 125 the last couple check-ups. We don't know the sex of the baby. I am getting impatient and really looking forward to knowing if it is a boy or a girl. We took our first class yesterday but have 2 more to go to before the baby arrives. I am attaching picture we took last week.

3 comments:

  1. This picture makes you look big! I'm sure it's a boy. Grayson and Chance need another one close to their age to cause trouble with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look terrific!! It doesn't make you look big! Besides you are 28 weeks preggers and were too small to begin with!! You come on over to my place! I'll feed ya!! Yeah, I don't think that Chance and Grayson are going to need any more help causing trouble! They have the Owens' boys as an influence!! They'll teach'em!! Of course a girl could be just as naughty and keep right up with all those boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! We can't wait for the newest baby...boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete