Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Brittany! (and Kim)

28 years ago today Kathy and Dale were blessed with a dark haired tiny little girl.  Mom called me early in the morning to tell me that Kathy had had her baby.  I was thrilled to have a new niece on my birthday.  Suffice it to say Brittany hasn't been thrilled to "share" his birthday with her aunt.  Somewhere along the line she forgot it was MY birthday first and I'm sharing my day with her!!  I used to have a birthday cake of my own and then I had to SHARE.  I even had to eat cake with spit on it because SOMEONE had to blow out the candles first!!  (and it wasn't me)  Seriously, I'm happy to share the day, and I was hoping for a new grandchild on the day, but that didn't happen.  So, now I'm hoping for a great niece born today.  So, Becca, go for a long walk, mess around with Chase, and have that baby today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you BOTH. Hope it has been a great one!!

    Love ya'll
    Chansee

    ReplyDelete