Monday, February 8, 2010

Wedding Plans

Hey ya'll! Just thought I would stop in and tell everyone whats been going on here. As you may know Josh popped the question the day after Christmas....YAY! So now we are planning the wedding. We have set the date for July 31st, 2010 in Dalhart at St. Anthony's Church. I went to Texas to find a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses. I found the dress and the girls picked their dresses out too. I have ordered the save the dates and they should be in soon so I can get them mailed out. We have chosen our colors which are orange and green (since Josh's last name is Carritt we are going with the carrott theme)! It has been fun so far. I will keep ya'll updated as things progress!

P.S. I will try to get pictures of my ring up soon!!
Love ya'll

2 comments:

  1. How exciting Chans. Brittany didn't tell me you had found dresses. The days will go fast. Good luck with the preperations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It is so much fun to plan! We have the date marked on our calendar! We are planning to come! Can't wait to see the ring!

    ReplyDelete